Monday, April 23, 2012

My Office

I thought I would show the tiny spot that Andvintage and Oliveyouvintage are created. Even though I have a small house, I don't have an extra space to call my own. My office is in a small corner of the my bedroom (right next to the tv).

Can you tell I love the color green? especially olive green.

I have a few stacks of old trunks in my house but this stack is my favorite. I prefer darker and earth tone colors. I have too much stuff but try to pair it down to my favorite pieces that all go together.

The wall is covered with my collection of prison art. Yes, I said prison art. Most are folded paper wrappers like candy or cigarette. There is also a few pieces of carved wood figures like a cow and a squirrel. I through in a few gnomes to even it out. My Mom found me the collection of folk art carved wooden shelves. My husband and children found me the large vase covered in paper circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment