Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Meet BUNNY

Well the kids were home again all day with another snow day. My car was covered with a thick layer of ice. But neither of those things stopped me from thrifting ---- that might mean I have a problem. I just couldn't stay in the house one more minute. We all felt trapped and needed to get out. Plus I didn't want to make dinner.
So out we went. My favorite thrift had their huge sale today but because of the weather hadn't been picked over. I got some pottery (which I don't usually buy) that I will show tomorrow. For tonight I will show my newest unique item.
Is is a bunny,
is it is a doll,
is it a bag,
hopefully it won't come to life an kill us tonight.




This fluffy pink rubber faced doll has a large opening on the back with a metal zippered opening. I found something like it elsewhere and they said it was a 'bed doll' where you stored your pajamas until the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment