Friday, February 4, 2011

Slap My Hand

I didn't get to post yesterday. I spent all yesterday at my husband's office working the front desk. It was the first time in over nine years that I have 'worked' in that type of setting. I enjoyed it for the fact that is wasn't watching the kids at home all day like me usual repetative day. After they showed me where the baseball bat, shotgun, and hand gun were and told me to 'just point and shoot' I was a little on edge. Their business isn't located in the nicest neighborhood and they were robbed last year. My day went without a hitch - no armed robbery for me - but it gave me more respect for my husband and what he goes through in a day.
Anyway my business was on hold for a day but I am back to listing. I found some spring dresses that I never got around to listing last year and decided to list them. Here is my favorite -
a LEMON CHIFFON DREAM






No comments:

Post a Comment