Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm Getting More Done.

Well, I am happy with my progress but still have so much more to do. I got another FIFTEEN items listed on Etsy ( Oliveyouvintage) today. That brings to new total to 3551 items to go. I am still working on the items that I had gotten ready before Christmas. Most of them are vintage 1950's skirts and sweaters (all from the same estate). Here are a few of the items I am excited about ...
Black Wool Faux Persian Lamb Vintage 1940's Fitted Jacket

Only $15.00



Sailor Collar Vintage 1950's Beatnik Black Sweater XS S

Only $12.50



Grey Modesty Vintage 1960's Shift Party Dress

Only $25.00




On a more personal note, I am going a little disappointed in myself. I have a posty note in front of myself right now which reads "No Shopping!!! List 10 items a DAY !!!" I have been shopping pratically everyday this week. I have gotten my listing requirements done but shouldn't be shopping. So Me, Myself, and I can't stop Me, Myself, and I from shopping. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment