Friday, January 6, 2012

It's Getting A Little Harder...

Yesterday, I didn't think there was any way I would get my count for the day. I had routes to call in the morning for my husband's business, then my youngest had preschool, then back to finish calling the routes, then pick her up from school. By the time we got home it was time for my kids to come home from school. My oldest had gotten off the bus at a friend's house, so I didn't have to worry about her. Of course that all changed when she arrived an hour late, sick, and still hadn't done her homework. She ended up vomiting within ten minutes of arriving. At the same time, the dog got sick all over the carpet. At this point, I was ready throw in the towel.
Somehow, I was able to control the chaos, clean up the mess, and get everyone to bed. I then spent the next couple of hours relisting ELEVEN items on Oliveyouvintage (on Etsy). These were the items I have been holding back because they are so fabulous.

Black Beaded Vintage 1950's Cardigan Sweater S

only $55.00



Peekaboo Lace Vintage 1950's Rockabilly Blouse S M

Only $25.00


No comments:

Post a Comment