Friday, April 3, 2015

Howdy All

Well, I didn't die or get stuck in a well. I just haven't been doing much. Ebay has been terrible for about a year and I have moved most of my selling to Etsy. You can find me at Oliveyouvintage https://www.etsy.com/shop/oliveyouvintage - my shop for vintage clothing. Or EndandOdd for my other unique vintage items and collectibles. https://www.etsy.com/shop/endandodd
I will catch everyone up on the little stuff later but I would like to tell you about my recent find. As of middle of March 2015, I haven't been to any auctions and only one estate sale. I finally set my sites on a Kiko onsite Auction on 3/28/2015. The former owner Tom Olszeski was the Northeast Ohio's Ronald McDonald from 1960 - 2000's. Mr. Olszeski was also a party clown named Clowno the Magic Clown. I obtained most of the magic collection - including what might be a magic saw in half box. (I haven't put it together yet). I spend a few days going through all that I won at the auction.

It has filled most of my great room. There is too much to even talk about. I will just show you some close ups to make you cry.
























I actually bought this off another dealer. It is Clowno's handmade magic stand. It comes in three pieces for easy transport. I spied it in the corner and figured out what it is. I think I was the only one to know what it was used for. To the right of the stand is the saw in half box. At least that is what I was told it is. I have yet to put it together.


The cool photoshoot panel of the bunny coming out of the top hat was given to me by another dealer. Isn't it completely awesome.


The weird yellow faux woodgrain tube on the right side of the photo is another magic trick that I am unsure what it is for. It comes in three pieces. It reminds me of the disappearing person trick but is too small for even a child to fit in.
I have yet to figure out where I am going to sell all of these items or how I will sell them. My options are Ebay, Etsy, or Hartville. I also have to figure of if I am selling them in lots or individually.

1 comment: