Thursday, February 11, 2016

My HONEYHOLE

               I haven't even thought about posting on my blog in about a year. I have changed much of my selling structure and even the items I am buying to sell. I used to mainly sell vintage clothing but sales were terrible last year. So I had to find new things to buy and a different way to sell. So I branched out. I started buying storage units, newer items, toys, etc. I also started selling on Facebook garage sale pages. But this post will be about my new honeyhole. I will not say where this amazing new store is but it has been a great location. Over the past six months or so, I have been going there a few times a week. You never know what you are going to find. Here are some of my favorite and best finds as of now.


Grey Wool Shawl Collar Vintage 1940's Men's Culver Military Academy Sweater

Bought for less than $5.00 and sold a Buy It Now price of $350.00



RARE Canvas Jack Purcell CONVERSE Vintage 1950's Posture Foundation Sneakers 8.5

Bought for $1.00 sold for $399.99 buy it now price


Men's RIEDELL Super Deluxe Vintage Black Douglass Snyder Roller Skates Boot 11

Bought for $1.00 sold for $110.00 buy it now



I will be posting more of these great finds to catch up. I will also be adding some photos of my amazing new adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment