Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm Doing Good So Far

I was going to give myself a few days to get ahead for my New Years Resolution but I thought I might as well get started. I ended up getting 17 items listed on my Ebay site - which is you don't know is Andvintage. (http://www.ebay.com/sch/andvintage/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1)
Some of my favorites are -

The Sailor Collar Vintage 1950's Day Dress S

Starting at $19.99




Or how about this amazing beauty!

Midnight Blue Velvet Vintage 1920's Deco Halter Dress & Bolero S

Starting at $19.99




But this was the BEST buy of last week -

A Leopard Print Chiffon Vintage 1970's Maxi Dress S

Starting at $49.99


Check out the tiger faces hidden within the print .



Or how about the fancy feather cuffs

1 comment:

  1. Well, I was right about that stunning leopard print dress. I had a great offer and couldn't refuse it. It sold for $125.00.

    ReplyDelete