Friday, December 30, 2011

I've got my Ten listed for today and then some...

I ended up listing 15 items on Ebay tonight. These are items that I have taken pictures of before the holiday and was just waiting to get listed. I went shopping today and only bought one dress and four cute clip on bow ties at the thrift store. I am not supposed to be shopping but I just felt the urge. I still got some items listed. Here are a few of my favorites...

Best Novelty Print Bows & Polkadots Vintage 1940's Crepe Dress L

Starting at $19.99



Beaded Strawberry Vintage 1970's Maxi Party Dress

Starting at $19.99



Ethnic Sequined Vintage 1950's Mexican Full Skirt L XL

Starting at $9.99



Black Bombshell Vintage 1950's Fringe Hourglass Dress S

Starting at $19.99




And how about some naughty bits....

Leopard Print Vintage 1950's Vanity Fair Girdle Panties L

Starting at $14.99



Black Nylon & Lace Vintage 1950's Panties M

Starting at $14.99




If I am to follow my resolution of ten items everyday that would be a total of 3,650 items in the year. With the 17 items on Ebay, 18 items on Etsy, and the newly 15 items on Ebay tonight, I am at a new count down of 3,600 items to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment