Wednesday, December 28, 2011

There is a New Year just around the corner

Well, it is almost 2012 and I am already behind. I have a packed house, need more income, and need to stop shopping. I just finished watching the movie The Julie/Julia Project about Julia Child and the women who blogged about cooking all the recipes in Julia Child's cookbook in a year. That got me started thinking. I am going to try and grow my business using my blog. I have made a New Years resolution ( which I never do) to list at least TEN items a day on either Ebay or Etsy. I am hoping this will solve all of my about problems. This should lessen the load in my house. Make me more money. And stop me from shopping (as I will be listing and packing until my hands bleed). I am also hoping that if I keep this up it will make my blog and business grow. As a bonus, I hope that I will have more friends or followers on this blog. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment