Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

I have been all excited about the bulbs I planted last fall. I have been talking them all up to my Mom everytime I saw something sprout. Well, I was taking the dog out and realized my camera was in my pocket. So here are a few shots I took of the blooming that happened in my yard. I deleted the photos when the dog pulled.
I started with the wisteria which is one of the main reasons I purchased this home. I just fell in love with the amazing vines growing all around the yard.

Here is the 60 year old vine that makes a fabulous canopy over the quarry stone patio.

This is the lonely vine at the corner of our property








This is the amazing and huge hostas that I planted when I first moved in about nine years ago. And the new cute red wooden picnic kids' table I got for only $12.00.



And my new additions are the Rembrant tulips I planted last fall. Unfortunetly it was a dark, rainy Ohio afternoon. But I am happy with my pics. Especially the last one!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment