Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Post, New Post, New Post

Somehow in one day I am going to have three things to post about. Here is the first for the day.
Let me explain, no time, let me sum up. ( imagine this with a Spanish accent). Sorry, I'm back from my memory trip to The Princess Bride.
Today, I went to an auction with my three year old. I got some good antique quilts but that will be the next post. I bought a great cubby unit. I keep seeing these on other blogs and have been waiting to get my hands and long lost artistic brain on one. It needs a lot of work but I'm ready for the challenge.
At the current moment, it looks like this.........







I am thinking of painting it offwhite and scraping off some of it to let that seafoam green pop through. As for the horrible kids fingerprint polkadot stripes on every shelf, I think I should be able to cover it with a black stripe.
We'll see. I don't have much $$$ into it. And I don't think it could look worse. If the weather will break, I'll start working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment