Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quilts, Quilts, Quilts

So at that great estate auction I went to today, I came home with seven handmade quilts. There was about 15 that I didn't get. Of course I did what most people do, came home pissed that I missed out on those 15, excited about what I did get, then bummed they were in worse shape than I thought. That leads to the panic, "How am I going to get my money back?". Then I took some pics to send to my Mom ( the Quilt Queen). Now I don't feel so bad but still a little worried.
Here is a few bad shots -

The Bear Claw




Yellow Double Wedding Ring




Purple Album Cross




Pink Album Cross




Patriotic Pinwheel Quilt Top




Earth Toned Log Cabin




I've saved my first and favorite buy of the day for last -
The amazing embroidered CRAZY quilt







No comments:

Post a Comment