Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm On A Roll

Since I got three posts done yesterday, I think I can spit one out today. My afternoon came to a screaching hault when I forgot to change the date to tomorrown when I was printing out shipping labels. I ended up with one package printed to ship on today's date with only five minutes to get to a post office. Well, that didn't happen but luckily I found out another Post Office about 15 minutes away is open until 7:00pm. So, I pushed everyone into the car and off we went.
After that I decided to drive to a locate thrift store (one of my favorites). I ended up finding some cute stuff for super cheap (did I mention is it one of my favorites). Here are some super horrible pics of my finds.




As a bonus, here is a copy of my reciept.


No comments:

Post a Comment